We are engaged in supplying of Hot Rolled Mild Steel Angle Bars. These angle bars are used extensively in different industrial segments for specific purposes. Our range of bars is made of high quality raw material due to which it is appreciated for its high quality. Further, they are also known for their unique features that include durability, reliability, high performance, longer service life, fine finishing, smooth functioning, reasonable rates.
| || || || |
| || |
Mild Steel Angle
Mild Steel Angle is available in different finish sizes including 25x25x3, 90x90x10 and others. Made available in superior galvanized finish, these mild steel angles are available in anti abrasive and non-corrosive construction to deliver optimum usage support. Further, our expertise also lies in making these available in different grades, standards and finish options as per the specific usage needs in areas like chemical plants, fertilizers plants, structures & engineering applications, sugar mills and others.
- Available in different finish sizes including 25x25x3, 90x90x10 and others
- Use of quality mild steel that provides high durability to these galvanized mild steel angles
- Available in anti abrasive and non-corrosive finish
- Can be available in different grades, standards and finishes
- Find application in making of chemical plants, fertilizers plants, structures & engineering applications, sugar mills and others
- Also used in fabrication of Telecommunication towers and for other architectural support
- Can be customized in terms of dimensions and thickness options
| || || || |
| || |
Hot Rolled Mild Steel Angles
Our organization is engaged in manufacturing and supplying comprehensive range of Hot Rolled Steel Angle Bars, which is in compliance with set industry standards. Manufactured using quality tested raw material, the range is known for high tensile strength, durability and a host of other features.
Use: Framework of kinds of construction and engineering also can be used in some frame part such as construction joist on joist frame, iron tower, derrick frame and so on.
Specification of it is as follow:
|Equal Angles ||Mass M ||Sectional area, cm ||Dimensions A x B mm x mm ||t ||R1 |
|40x40x3 ||1.8 ||2.34 ||40x40 ||3.0 ||5.5 |
|40x40x5 ||3.0 ||3.78 || ||5.0 || |
|40x40x6 ||3.5 ||4.47 || ||6.0 || |
|50x50x3 ||2.3 ||2.95 ||50x50 ||3.0 ||6.0 |
|50x50x5 ||3.8 ||4.79 || ||5.0 || |
|50x50x6 ||4.5 ||5.68 || ||6.0 || |
|65x65x6 ||5.8 ||7.44 ||65x65 ||5.0 ||6.5 |
|75x75x6 ||6.8 ||8.66 ||75x75 || ||7.0 || |